Announcements for ECON 811, Fall 2022-23
1. Both the TA and I have set up our office hours. Please see the course page for information.
2. I will increase my office hours when needed. Please note mask is required to enter my office. Thank you.
3. Sorry for the late posting of assignment. Here it is.
1.B.4; 1.C.2; 1.D.3. Due in class on Monday, Sept 26.
2.D.2; 2.E.4; 2.E.5. Due in class on Monday, Oct 3.
3.B.3; 3.C.6; 3.D.6(a)(b); 3.E.5; 3.G.8; 3.G.15. Due in class on Monday, Oct 17 (two weeks).
5.C.9; 5.C.10; 5.C.13. Due in class on Monday, Oct 24.
5. Midterm Exam: Thursday, Nov 3, in class, closed book, closed notebook exam.
6. I will not be in my office on Oct.13 to hold my office hours. I will be available on MS Teams during my office hours. Please e-mail me if you need to meet (on MS Teams). Thank you.
8. Tutorial for the midterm exam: Monday, October 31, 5:00-8:00pm, MC A516.
9. Makeup classes: Fridays, Nov. 4 & 11, 1:30-3:30pm, DUN 10.
10. Professor Albert Ma will be presenting his paper "Equilibrium Information in Credence Goods" on Monday, October 24, 2022, 4:00-5:30pm, Dunning Hall Conference Room. The link to the paper is https://people.bu.edu/ma/
11. There will be no regular TA office hours during the midterm exam week (Oct 31 to Nov 4).
12. I will hold extra office hours on Wednesday, Nov 2, 1:00-2:30pm. This is in addition to my regular office hours on Thursday. Please wear a mask when coming into my office. Thank you very much!
13. The solutions to the past midterm exams have now been posted.
14. Assignment #5 HERE. Due in class on Thursday, Nov 17, 2022.
15. The final exam will be held on Thursday, Dec 8, 9:00-12:00, in DUN 213 (Dunning Hall Conference Room).
16. Tutorial for the final exam is on Monday, Dec 5, 10:00-11:30am, MC A516. You can also ask the TA questions right after the tutorial.
17. I will hold office hours on Wednesday Dec 7, 10:00-12:00 via MS Teams. The TA and I will not hold any regular office hours during the exam weeks.
18. Assignment #6 HERE. This is the last assignment. Due in class on Thursday, Nov 24, 2022.
20. Past Final Exam Questions excluding 2005 (#3), 2006 (#3), 2007 (#4), 2008 (#1, #4), 2009 (#1, #3).