Electronic Plagiarism Checking: Information and Instructions
As part of the Department's policy regarding academic integrity, students are required to submit an electronic copy of their paper when they submit a printed copy for grading. BOTH are required.
If you are unsure about what constitutes plagiarism, as part of the Arts/Sci Academic Integrity Policy, take a look at the document "Avoiding Plagiarism" on the Writing Centre website. The Queen's Writing Centre is a great resource to help you improve your writing skills to prepare for jobs or further education.
Also, review Arts and Science Regulation 1 on Academic Integrity, which includes submitting the same piece of work in more than one course, buying or selling term papers, etc., as outlined in the 2010-11 calendar.
Instructions (Winter 2018)
- Attach an electronic copy of your paper to an e-mail message & send it to the relevant e-mail address (as listed below). ONE file ONLY.
- FILENAME: should be lastname_firstinitial_student number. Example: Razmataz_M_4224242pdf.
- SUBJECT LINE: Full name and student number. Example: Razmataz_Maria_4224242
- The electronic copy of your paper can be in any of the following formats (MS-Word, Wordperfect, Postscript, PDF, HTML, RTF, Plain text, PPT, PPTX, PPS an HWP)
- You will be contacted ONLY if we have not received your paper or if it is not in a compatible format.
|Fall Courses||E-mail Address|
|Winter Courses||E-mail Address|
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact Elvira Posthumus at email@example.com. Questions regarding policy contact the Undergraduate Studies Assistant or Chair, Dunning 221, Phone: 533-2296, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.