Welcome to the Queen's Economics Department Alumni Home Page
Keeping in Touch
- Need to update your address? Fill out our form here.
News and Events
- Looking for information about upcoming alumni events? Click here for more information.
- It's a blast from the past - check out our previous alumni events!
- What's new in the Department? Click here to find out what we're up to and what's happening.
- Check out past issues of the QED Newsletter.
- Suggestions for alumni events? Contact Juanita Dennie.
- Visit the Alumni Review.
- Read about the experiences and success stories of other alumni.
- In Memorium: QED alumni obituaries.
- Care to help us out? We're always looking for ways to make our department the best it can be and you can help us with your donations. For more information, please visit our fundraising page.
Queen's Economics Alumni Network (QEAN) for MA and PhD Graduates
QEAN is an independent network that provides opportunities for alumni of QED's MA and PhD programs to connect with each other and with current graduate students. For more information, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Their Facebook page is at www.facebook.com/groups/QEconAN and their LinkedIn page is at www.linkedin.com/groups/Queens-Economics-Alumni-Network-7466206/about. Sign up on their email list to receive information about upcoming news and events.