March 2023 edition
March 22, 2023
- Important Dates
- Student Wellness Events and Training
- Academic support for students
- Academic Accommodations - QSAS and Ventus
- Economics Degree Pathways
- 2022-23 School Supports
- Undergrad contacts for help and support
- Available study spaces: Queen's University Library, Dunning Reading Room D323.
March 27 - Apr 2 | QSSET survey week for all ECON courses
April 6 | Winter Term classes end
April 7 | Good Friday (no classes)
April 14-28 | Winter Term Final Exam period (Exam Schedule here)
View the full newsletter for additional news, events and available opportunities:
Questions about your degree requirements?
Understand and interpret your Academic Progress, available through SOLUS. The Academic Progress report is designed to give you advice on what courses you will need to take to complete your degree, as well as warn you if you have broken any of the various rules that govern which courses may be used in a particular degree program. For more information, click here.
Still unsure? Contact: email@example.com and please include your student number in all correspondence.